Robert

I would think that ones programming skills with 4D, are you familiar with the
shell, and how good the shell is for the intended project.

I have used a shell once for a project. Documentation of the shell was the
killer, then he time to get to know it.

Thereafter we developed our own shell so that we knew exactly what it did, and
where to put code. Ever few versions of 4D we created the shell from scratch
and put a couple of our internal projects in that shell. Then we were ready for
other projects with that shell.

Now our shell is very mature from a feature set viewpoint. We are again excited
to be making the shell up again in version 4D v15 and likely 4D v16 again as
the shell may cross over those versions. Lots of new things in 4D Since v12, so
it will be fun. Of course it takes time.

Sincerely
Jody Bevan