This is the track I took as well because being an OEM database, I don’t want to
have to deal with mapping every single 4DD file I open up.

I’d be interested in seeing the SQL code as well, but your #2 is the best piece
of advice I could offer as well.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support