Hi,

Is it possible to read a specific xliff file using Get indexed string. My idea
is to use the xliff file with the Web Server so if you choose to read a page in
a specific language I can load menĂ¹ and buttons in the appropriate xliff file
and get the translation.

I try to find read 4d documentation, but it seems that I cannot get the
reference number of the xliff opened file and I cannot use open file or open
resource file to put in the 3th parameter of  Get indexed string.

I should wrote my own method to read a specific xliff file?

Thanks in advance

Andrea