On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Andrea Angeli <and...@alfanet.it> wrote:

> Is it possible to read a specific xliff file using Get indexed string. My
> idea is to use the xliff file with the Web Server so if you choose to read
> a page in a specific language I can load menĂ¹ and buttons in the
> appropriate xliff file and get the translation.

AFAIK, you cannot. It is not a good idea to have group with the same ID in
several files.

I would rather do something like having different offset for different
languages (like en:10 000 - 10 999, de: 11 000 - 11 999, es: 12 000 - 12
999 etc.) Different languages can still have different XLF files.

--

Peter Bozek