Steve:

I wrote code to generate Excel-compatible documents using XML. The code
works fine but the files that it creates get pretty large. I was able to
insert formulas on the fly but couldn't create workbooks.

A couple of years ago, I looked around for a way to create more robust
documents and started using the plugin from Pluggers. The plugin gives me a
tremendous amount of control over the output and, like all of the other
products from Pluggers, it was money well spent.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902