So, so true.

Without further evidence I'm not going to plead guilty to wrapping a single
4D command. But a 'Relate' method with clearly marked parameters for
$many_field_p, $one_field_p helps me avoid remembering the syntax for Query
with Whoosit, Selection from Whatsit or something like that. I use this
Relate method a lot, cribbing it from Justin some years back. Forget those
other commands. Yeah, they may have been faster, a little, back in the day.
But years go by and (for a given situation) the speed arguments make less
and less sense.

If I do find myself having to write an actual command, entering that
opening parenthesis helps a lot. So much so that I find myself going back
to that spot if I'm not sure of the order, and re-selecting and re-entering
that parenthesis, just so I can see the little status bar at the bottom
showing the syntax.

John Bowen
Solutions in 4D since 1989
jebowena...@gmail.com