release notes indicate a known problem with macos build 16B257 but not with
build 16B2555

go to about this mac and click on the 10.12.1 and it will reveal build.
inquiring minds wanna know, which do you have?

if you are a developer, you can get beta 10.12.2 which per release notes fixes
the 16b257 issue.