Kirk,

Same problem here with a MacBook Air recently upgraded to Sierra. The issue
for us is that 4D crashes anytime a 4D Write area is touched. I am running
Sierra on an iMac with no issues and thought it may be related to the
laptop, however see the release notes for 15.3, what they state is
consistent with our experience. Running 4D on the older build of Sierra
10.12.1 is fine, not so on the more recent build.

Regards,
Scott Wirth

http://download.4d.com/Documents/Products_Documentation/LastVersions/Line_15/VIntl/4D_v15_3_ReleaseNotes_US.pdf?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdRd05tWm1PVFpsTTJWaiIsInQiOiJxSm93SWdQNWR6TzQ5SHIzRFlRT0hWQ2ljdjBhUXhsYUJhWkZMd0R4QVVpbDUxVStTZjA4bHlCcHlQOFNHU25MeGs1OHdSMmtNaUUrVWkxRFpCb2UzVXhLYUZEWHBoQVZuSXFoUTZvbkV3UT0ifQ%3D%3D