Kirk:

I've used Fusion and Parallels over the years and have been using Parallels
for at least the past 3 years. IIRC, I moved to Parallels because it makes
is very easy to connect to the folder on OS X and to everything else on the
network.

My current set up is a Late 2013 MacBook Pro with a 27" Dell monitor. It's
a 5k monitor but I'm running it in 4K mode and it works great. Win 7 is
running at 3558 x 1931 pixels. Very stable and lot of screen room.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902