While trying to figure out installers using Packages for Sierra issues, I ran
into the nifty fact that on the 10.12.1 build (not sure which bxxxx version)
let my OEM server (based on 4D v13.5) open, but it crashed when I tried to quit
(just before I should get the dialog to choose the timeout / wait for clients /
immediately) or open Database Settings dialog and click to another page.

I downloaded and installed the OS X 10.12.2 dev 4 release from the Developer
Program and those issues were gone.

So it seems I don’t have a choice but to wait for the official release of OS X
10.12.2 in order to have our 4D applications work properly in Sierra. It’s
definitely been a distribution nightmare here.

Just keep trying to get past all of this so I can finish my v15.2 based build.
Love all these technical hurdles lately.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support

http://printpoint.com • (845) 359-0298 • PrintPoint, Inc • 57 Ludlow Lane •