HI Miyako,

> it could be optimised by some caching mechanism I guess...
> I could work on it if you really need it.

I second Paul’s request! And who told you that it was not needed outside of
Japan?

My client absolutely HATES the new query editor.

Thank you for creating this component mirroring the look and feel of the
classic query editor. This should go a long way to alleviating her stress.

Much appreciated,
John…