Lee,
I have one of the new (cool) MacBooks and there have been more issues with
the new hardware and Sierra than users who simply updated old hardware.

As of yesterday, and still using 10.12.2, I can run v16 as well as any
other release. v15 is OK. v13 crashes. I haven't tried anything in v14.

Hopefully this update will make a difference.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Lee Hinde <leehi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sierra was just updated. I have a client who is running a v14 system and
> has already started updating to Sierra (and isn't reporting any problems.).
>
> There have been quite a few threads on the topic and I don't have an
> overall sense of the issues.
>
> Is there a canonical list of concerns about Sierra, by 4D version?
>
> And barring data, is there any anecdotal info about 4D and 10.12.3?
>
> Thanks.

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA