Hi Lee,

I just updated to Sierra last night. I'm developing with v15.3. The
update was remarkably smooth - did not loose any licensing on any
programs.

The problem I did run into was that editing a form in 4D. It became
almost to slow to manage. At first I thought is was the background
processing (photoanalysisd has a lot of work to do to update stuff),
but that didn't explain it. After searching the NUG I saw it might be
a Font issue. Font Book showed 16 duplicate fonts as a "minor" issue.
I got rid of them and did a "Restore Standard Fonts". That took care
of the slowness and everything seems fine now.

dave

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Lee Hinde <leehi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sierra was just updated. I have a client who is running a v14 system and
> has already started updating to Sierra (and isn't reporting any problems.).
>
> There have been quite a few threads on the topic and I don't have an
> overall sense of the issues.
>
> Is there a canonical list of concerns about Sierra, by 4D version?
>
> And barring data, is there any anecdotal info about 4D and 10.12.3?
>
> Thanks.

David Nasralla
Clean Air Engineering