We have found many problems with running convert many pictures using v15.x
(1,2,and 3).

Make sure as others have said that
1. Quick time enabled on server
2. Quick time installed-
3. check to see if picture compressed and if so uncompress first
4 Run on client not server.
5. Also I would not go to PNG, we have found that when converting to PNG
pictures get huge, what was 1.2 meg as a pict in 4D can become 20 meg as a png

6. Another option is to print to pdf and then use acrobat professional or some
other tool to convert to jpeg and any other format of you choice. Doing this
means you will have to name files and then re-import same

7. You might also try write picture file and then read it and convert form there

FYI we have over 500,000 pictures that we had to convert

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
mailto:miller.cjay<AT SIGN>gmail.com <http://gmail.com/>
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com