Aloha,

We are starting the preparations for v16, and dealing with the picture issues.
Let’s just say we have tons of ancient photos in our database! We are currently
using v15.3 on a Mac (server - client).

Basically, we are trying to convert all pictures to jpg. Unfortunately, doing
this crashed 4D:
CONVERT PICTURE([Members]Picture;".jpg";0.8)

Even putting the picture field into a variable before converting crashes during
the “Convert Picture.” It’s not all picture, just many of them. By crash, the
4D.app just quits to the desktop with a crash report.

I can view these pictures just fine in an input form. If I copy the picture out
of the input form, into another app, then back in, the conversion works fine.

Anyone have any tips on how to approach this? If I run the method to execute on
server, the whole server crashes…

Thanks,

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami