Am 04.04.2017 um 14:54 schrieb npdennis via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>:

>> if you have no issues using the database in user mode over the same network,
>> then perhaps some methods are choking the network in a way that does not
>> happen over the legacy layer.
>
> I found the new net work layer unusable as well. During heavy loads 4D will
> quit responding. I use legacy network and things work great. This was all
> done on a LAN not a WAN.

Same here, found the new network layer to be extremely unreliable, switched it
off everywhere.
Will not try again until 4D tells me they fixed it big time!
The specs and the theory is sure interesting and it would be great, believe me,
very great, but currently it is at most in a  „proof of concept“ Alpha stage...