Sannyasin,
Two things:
I make it a habit to check for -1 anywhere I'm using Find in array... it
just bites me if I don't.

For methods that run on the server, or even better for processes that run
on the server, wrap them in an On err call method that lets you manage the
errors yourself. Like not stopping for them. Log them or abort the process.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*