Aloha,

Thanks for the tip. Tons and tons of errors in the first run of Check Syntax in
the compiler. It is nice that it highlights the line numbers/issues in an open
method. The errors though are mostly or all, “The Variable xxx has not been
explicitly declared in the typing methods.” As I don't need/want to compile,
how do I use this to my advantage? Are you saying I should add declarations to
the compiler method for all variables?

What I’d really like, is to have only typing errors within a method highlighted.

For example, in the method I’m working on, my first lines are:
C_TEXT($0)
C_TEXT($1)

This give an error saying these variables are not declare in typing methods. I
don’t see how these “errors" highlighted in my code will help with this.

The On Err Call, is helping with crashes, but if I do a TRACE (even with the On
Err Call active), it still crashes when I get to the bad code line. I’ll play
with the webserver on the client to see if I can work around that. Right now
it’s crashing on Distinct Values, which I suspect means there are not
“distinct” values in the selection. I’m a bit shocked how sensitive the Web
Server is!

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami

On Apr 7, 2017, 9:20 AM -1000, Timothy Penner via 4D_Tech