Hi Arnaud,

Interesting idea. In all actuality, even though we call the tag a “number", it
is always treated as a string. This algorithm I needed help with was the first
time in 10 years I needed to think of it as a number, and that was only a
temporary step for the way the algorithm worked.

Thanks for the idea, though!

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.