Kirk:

I understand your rationale. That's an ingenious solution - driving the
content of the order based on what's in the XML - and, given your product
mix, that's a good way to ensure that things stay in synch.

For this client, the furthest they need to go is to flag changed documents
and have a change report. These quotes are for large ticket items. Quotes
range from a dozen line items to about two hundred line items with total
pricing ranging from the low millions USD to just over a hundred million
USD. In this situation, we just need a flag and a report about what has
changed - dealing with those changes should be a manual process.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902