Eduardo,

Those ‘resources’ statements in 4D are old legacy stuff, that deal with really
old Mac OS Resource files. Nothing to do with the Resources folder.

In the Resources folder you can keep any files you want and you access them
using regular file system commands (Open Document, Documento to Blob, etc). And
you can get the path to that folder via Get 4D Folder(Current Resources Folder).

So, to load your file into a blob for example you can do:

   DOCUMENT TO BLOB(Get 4D folder(Current Resources
folder)+"MyArchive.xlf";$blob)

abraço,
julio

Julio Carneiro