your XLIFF file is already a resource,
you don't have to load it explicitly.

if the file is inside your current localisation folder (Resources/en.lproj)
it is automatically loaded when you start your application,
and automatically re-loaded each time you activate a window in design mode.

to access your resource

<group resname="labels" id="21000">
<trans-unit id="1" resname="Account Management" translate="no">
<source>Account Management</source>
</trans-unit>

you call

Get localised string("Account Management")

or

Get indexed string(21000;1)

in code,

:xliff:Account Management

or

:21000,1

for a form object label.

2017/05/09 7:41、Eduardo Souza via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>> のメール:

The question concerns "Resources" and I would like to ask for help to make
"MyArchive.xlf" file into a Resource that can be used by 4D v14 throughout the
code.

Using the command "Open Resource File", in the many attempts I made, nothing
worked out.
If we don't have a resID none of the Resources functions can be used.