Aloha,

I’m trying to make progress preparing our database for v16.

Thanks for the help a few months back converting old PICT files. Turns out,
Convert Picture was crashing like crazy in v15.2, but works fine in 15.3…
Hopefully that helps someone else trying to do the same.

Now I’m trying to convert picture buttons. A ton of our forms use them. Picture
buttons with a source of “Picture Library” and an ID # are in the old format
and don’t show with v16.1 64bit Mac version. If I change the “Source” to file
and give a path to the resource folder “.png” version, it works fine.

Is there a simple way to convert all my buttons to a format that works? I can’t
find anything in the conversion documentation.

Thanks,

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami