David,

Given that 4D and Wakanda use the same data engine (from my limited
understanding of Wakanda, I believe they do), have you spoken to anyone on the
Wakanda team about your concerns/questions?

Just thought I would throw that into the mix.

Thanks,
Walt Nelson (Seattle)
New stuff coming!
www.foundationshell.com