Keisuke,

Thanks for the background information on LOG EVENT, your details are
*always* interesting. In my case, I don't think that it has anything to do
with what I'm dealing with. I'm not talking about 4D events or 4D logs, I'm
talking about custom logs with data I'm sending out. LOG EVENT isn't my
first choice, it isn't even my second....but my first and second choices
aren't doable because of this fatal bug in 4D.