David Adams:

> ..but seriously, what I'd like to see 4D do is an *entire release* that
> consists of *nothing* but fixing bugs - as many as they can find, as many
> as we can find and longstanding annoyances. No fancy new features. Just
> cleaning up crashes, usability bugs (I see lingering 2004 or V11 usability
> bugs in the Design environment every single day in V16) and other weird
> stuff.

YES, PLEASE!!!

It is NOT my job as a 4D user to jump through hoops the report bugs and not
even be able to see reported bugs of others.
It is 4Ds job to fix bugs that they know of, regardles where they got to know
them.

When I find a bug, I report it here to warn other users, find a workaround and
move on.
When 4D decides to make their bug list public (like e.g. Xojo does), I might
change my view.

Greetings from Germany,
Bernd Fröhlich