I couldn’t agree more. Each version needs it’s own document that lists it’s
changes. I also agree about keeping an archive of documentation for each R
release. There’s new stuff in each one, that’s the whole point, and an R
release is no different than a major version release - once you get to v16R5
that’a the last - the next one is v17.

Richard Wright
DataDomain
rwri...@datadomainsoftware.com