perhaps you could take advantage of the "execute on server" method to make sure
the functions are called on the server side.
(Get last table number, GET MISSING TABLE NAMES)
the request log is the best way to confirm,
but perhaps an update to the structure is not necessarily pushed to all clients
immediately.