Hi

I have XLIFF applications that generate stuff like custom constants and
language resources.

Unfortunately, if you use 4D’s desktop navigation commands like “Create
Document(“”)” or Select Folder and the like, to allow the user (me !) to locate
the target folder for the export, it doesn’t let you navigate inside a package
(which is where all my destination folders are since they are in the Resource
folder for the structure).

The only way I could do it was:

1. open the package in the MacOS desktop using the right-click contextual “Open
Package” command
2. drag the resources folder to the sidebar shortcuts list
3. then use the sidebar shortcut as the target for the export path

This seems to work. The question is, is it a feature or a bug ? Will 4D patch
this up once they discover it so that I can no longer use this workaround ?

Any comments, feel free !

Regards

Peter