Hi Tim,

We have official channels for reporting issues, feature requests, and bugs.
- Requests for help/answers are handled through taow.4d.com
- Feature requests are handled through forums.4d.com
- Bugs are also handled through the forums but partners can get help filing the
bug via taow.4d.com

The iNUG is a discussion list - it is not an *official* channel for any of the
above listed items.

It's really confusing to me to see so much discussion about changing a
particular feature; however no official request has been filed on the feature
requests forums to see this behavior changed. It sounds like you (and maybe
others also) have no desire to post an official request to the forums.

I am sorry if you do not see the information I am providing as helpful. I
sincerely feel bad for the people who have been bitten by this bug and I am
trying to help the situation by asking the doc team to update the docs, and
also at the same time, I am explaining to you and the community the correct
process if you (or anyone) would like to see this behavior changed.

This whole thing reminds me of an old saying: you can lead a horse to water but
you cannot force them to drink.

-Tim PENNER