Hi Chip,

Waiting that Aci solve the issue ( i hope early ), i prefer to back to 4D 15.4.

Is not possibile to work with this delay on method editor.

Thanks

Ferdinando

Il 26/11/2017 17:23, Chip Scheide ha scritto:
im not using 15.5 - but as a workaround...
you could write the code in 15.4 copy/paste or drag drop into 15.5

Hi All,

Someone use 4D V15.5 on windows?

Write a method is very difficult with this slow visualization, the
solution is to return to V15.4?

Thanks
Ferdinando