Ferdinando and others,

Recently I updated my Macros list with a number of new ones that use short
names (3 or 4 chars) which have the ahead option set. After adding them I
began to notice the sort of slowness you describe. I'm thinking it has to
do with whatever is managing the type ahead capability for the macros and
is susceptible when the macro names are short.

Do you have a number of short-named macros too?

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*We go vote - they go home*