Am 07.12.2017 um 15:26 schrieb npdennis via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>:

>> Thank you for the response. What i was omitting to say is that i was looking
>> for a solution for the v12 version of 4D and i'm dealing with a SOAP
>> comunication.
>

> The commands haven’t changed much that I know of between version. Check the
> v12 manual for web services (web services are SOAP services)

Sorry Neil,
No offense intended:
But:

Won’t ever work!

You cannot use the 4D SOAP Commands with EWS, as EWS requires different
(unsupported) authentication mechanisms (like NTLM) along with a heavily
modified SOAP header, wich again cannot be done as required with 4D internal
tools.

In addition to that, communicating with Exchange Web Services is a dark art,
tedious, only partly documented, overly complicated!
Took me 2 Months to get it going, as understanding the concepts behind
creation/modification and deletion of Items is a nightmare.
Look at the introductions to my component and a few of the command descriptions
and you might understand why.

http://manual.4d-exchange.com/doku.php

You are of course welcome to re-invent the wheel, if not, feel free to contact
me.

Cheers

Alex