Hi Chip, Tim,

Could there be some other weird reason why the stack level increases and
doesn't decrease?
Maybe calling plugin commands, or maybe EXECUTE METHOD?
Maybe a bug in the debug log?
Maybe something in Windows 10?

I know nearly for sure that there is no recursion, and still the stack level
increases
At some point I am in a method I know it is stack level 2 (for example), but
the debug level tells me I am in level 30. How is this possible?

Gr,

Piotr