John,
Listbox headers are essentially buttons so I think you've got the same
options as buttons and setting the background color isn't one of them. You
could make a graphic and load it as the icon but that would involve
re-drawing it if the column changed size.

I wonder if you can call OBJECT SET FORMAT on them too? Probably can't
change the button type (which looks like 3D-bevel) but that does open up
the formatting options a bit. Simply changing the button from 3D-bevel to
3D-none makes them transparent and you could pretty easily manage the
background from there with object rectangles beneath them.

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 6:48 PM, John Baughman via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I have tried…
>
>         OBJECT SET RGB COLORS(*;"Day"+String($k)+”Header”;Foreground
> color;$weekEndColor)
>         OBJECT SET COLOR OBJECT SET
> COLOR(*;"Day"+String($k)+"Header";-(Foreground
> color +(256* weekEndColor)))
>
> I can get the foreground color to work, but not the background.
>

> Or is it just not possible to set header background colors
> programmatically? Can’t find anything in the Docs.
>

> John Baughman
> Kailua, Hawaii
> (808) 262-0328
> john...@hawaii.rr.com

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*