> On Dec 27, 2017, at 2:11 AM, Arnaud de Montard via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> Having a set of # background rectangles of # colors in Resources folder, in
> properties list, choose:

That is a good way to do it and you can change the background color by
switching files with OBJECT SET FORMAT. I think, however, a rectangle object on
the form with a highlight button is much easier to manage programmatically
without needing to create a background file when each time I find the need for
a different color that I don’t already have.

It would be nice if we could set the list box headers to 3D buttons and use
this trick to change their background colors.

John

John Baughman
Kailua, Hawaii
(808) 262-0328