Hi Justin

Yes, I can confirm problems with 4D Backup on 16.3.

It hat been working for years, but broke with 16.3. Several of our clients ran
into this.

We had to remove any additional documents that had been copied together with
the data file. Since we only copy the plain 4D data file it works better for
most of the clients.

Best,

Daniel

eMail: dan...@solenthaler.com