Doug,
I looked for the report I mentioned, which if I could find would
probably allow me to resolve your issue with subtotals...
but it is not in any current system, and the old system i think it
might be in I can not get into, as I have forgotten the PW..

I will try again this evening to see if I can get into that system.

and yes I know that print form would require a bunch of coding, but...i
have not used area/print list... i figured it might/would be easier
then starting from scratch, and since the forms you would need to print
from already exist (the existing report and subforms). You would need
to duplicate a some of the forms, and set the markers, but the code for
print form is pretty straight forward. It seemed to me that it would
not take as much work as the plugins.

Chip

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'