I have a database with tables that are linked together via IDs. Simplified
example:

CallLogs Table
UniqueID, Date, Type, Log, CustomerID

Customers Table
UniqueID, FirstName, LastName, City, State

A CallLogs record will be linked to a Customers record by:

[CallLogs]CustomerID = [Customers]UniqueID

----------------

All of that is working. I have been using Selection to JSON to send data
from the DB out to a web app. However, the list of CallLogs doesn't have the
name of the linked Customer, because Selection to JSON only works with one
table.

I want to be able to return a joined set of data.

With SQL, I can do a JOIN request into an array of objects, and then convert
that array to JSON to send out. However, I can't figure out how to get a
joined set of data out of 4D. I can't even get multiple fields in ONE table,
into an object array.

Here is what I have tried:

----------------

ARRAY OBJECT(aoRecords;0)

Begin SQL
SELECT *
FROM CallLogs
INTO :aoRecords
End SQL

Is there a way to accomplish this besides querying and then looping through
and building the arrays myself? Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://4d.1045681.n5.nabble.com/4D-Tech-f1376241.html