Hi Tim,

Thanks for your post. I did look at your forum link, and yes, I was
seeing the exact same thing. Unfortunately, none of their work-arounds
worked for me. I still would end up with a Base64 encoded email being
presented to the user.

This morning, Thomas Maul emailed me with a link to his current
component, and said he was able to successfully send an email - and it
worked for me!

He doesn't remember making any changes specifically, but said he could
have easily changed his code over the years, and the same goes on my
end. If I have time later, I want to compare the key routines to see
what made the difference.

Either way, it's working for me now. Thanks for you input - always appreciated!

dave

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Timothy Penner via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's related to this:
> http://forums.4d.com/Post/EN/21192530/1/21206974#21192531
>
> -Tim