> Le 22 avr. 2018 à 11:08, Paul Lovejoy via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> I guess our database of 120gb, running on a 32 bit machine doesn’t benefit
> from this. We were working on the most recent R release and yesterday we went
> to 15.5.
> When reindexing the entire database, 4D Server/4D are still going index by
> index instead of table by table.

You can run the described behaviour by yourself:
1/ create and keep an index description file
2/ open the data with an index depleted structure
3/ after the On open database, create the indexes table by table, synchronously
It works fine but sucks because you need to produce the structure in step 2.
Some code for steps 1/ & 3/ here:
<http://forums.4d.com/Post/FR/19006884/1/19018672#19006885>
A related feature request here:
<http://forums.4d.com/Post//19445884/1/#19445885>