Thanks Jeff and Julio. Funny, I thought I’d double-checked case, but apparently
not well enough! As soon as I changed it from “orderby” to “orderBy” it started
working.

BTW, I finally turned on object notation in my database and have started using
object notation as well as collections directly inside my code. So so nice!
Easy to read and use and I’m finding I use a lot less local variables as well.
I can’t wait until they get the AST working so the method editor can do
checking and better type-ahead as I go!

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.