I have this setup (WPArea and palette subform) displayed on pages other than
page 1 of forms using a subform. It’s not straight-forward though.

1. The subform initially displays a placeholder form.
2. The placeholder subform form method uses CALL SUBFORM CONTAINER in the On
Load form event to trigger a custom form event.
3. The subform object method handles that form event to determine whether the
user is in the 4D Write access group and uses OBJECT SET SUBFORM to load a 4D
Write subform (32-bit mode) or 4D Write Pro subform (64-bit mode).
4. The On Load form event of the 4D Write/4D Write Pro subforms handles
moving/stretching objects to subform container size.

At this point the 4D Write Pro areas seem to initialize properly.  When loading
a subform this way, the sizing (grow, move) attributes are not handed on the
initial display, so you’ll need to also have your own UI code that handles
growing/moving objects.

Also keep in mind the 4D Write Pro palette does not include options to open,
save, or print documents, so you’ll probably need to add UI elements to handle
those functions. One of the advantages of using a 4D Write Pro project-level
form displayed in subforms like this is that you don’t have to duplicate those
elements everywhere you want to use 4D Write Pro.

Jim Crate