Aloha,

I'm playing with the "proper" way to open up a form. Here's what I have:
Open form window([ARInvoice_Payments];"Invoice_Payment_List";Plain form window;On the left;Vertically centered)
    DIALOG([ARInvoice_Payments];"Invoice_Payment_List")

It works fine, but if a user presses "Enter" the window closes. I actually want "Return" and "Enter" to activate a search button. But that doesn't happen either.

If I make the search button the search button, the default button, that traps the "Return" key from closing the window.

An invisible button to trap the "Enter" key doesn't work.
Assigning a shortcut of "Enter" to my search button doesn't work

Am I missing something simple?

Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami