Thanks for everyone's help. I couldn't get the Database Settings solution to work. Very weird. I set it to this and still "Enter" closed the window.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/drzxr3othn8dti8/Screenshot%202018-05-20%2016.11.58.png?dl=0

I even restarted the server. Still didn't work.

But, I was able to get it to work based on Miyako's suggestion. But, it's extra sensitive: 1. Use an invisible (type of object) button with the enter key as shortcut to intercept the accept/cancel shortcut 2. The invisible button MUST be on page 0. If it's on the current page, (such as page 1), it doesn't work. 3. The button must be visible (property of object), enabled and available
    4. The "on clicked" form event must be activated.''

I don't get why it has to be on page 0, but whatever. I'll remember this now for sure!
Sannyasin Siddhanathaswami

Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech wrote:
using an invisible (type of object) button with the enter/escape key as
shortcut does intercept the accept/cancel shortcut,
but the button must be visible (property of object), enabled and available (page 0 or
current page) and the "on clicked" form event must be activated.
I would rather not change the database preferences as it affects the entire
application.