Thanks Keisuke.

That explains it. I still have not wrapped my head around how to tell when a
non-R version will have the features of an R-version. I have read the BLOG on
it, and it does not go into that detail.

How can we know what are ‘feature’ equivalent?

I spent time yesterday reading on: http://www.4d.com/products/r-release.html
<http://www.4d.com/products/r-release.html>
Also at: https://blog.4d.com/en-whats-new-previous-r-releases/