Chip:

The command Window list fills an array of window references.

The command Window process returns the process for a given window reference.

You could iterate through the window references that belong to the design
process and move them, as desired.

To determine which windows are method windows, you might be able to get the
window type and see if the Explorer is a different type from a method
window which is different from a window that contains a form (dunno - never
tried it).

Another idea would be to rummage through the source code for 4D Pop and see
how it differentiates between the various windows. The window palette in 4D
Popup separates windows into different categories - perhaps that code would
be of use.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902