I'm struggling with designating a method to run on the server.  The method
has 9 parameters which are passed to it:

     1. Text Variable
     2. Date Variable
     3. Time (Long) Variable
     4. Date Variable
     5. Time (Long) Variable
     6. Pointer To Array
     7. Pointer To Array
     8. Pointer To Array
     9. Pointer To Array

When the method is called and executed on the Server, I'm getting an error:

     Accessing a parameter that does not exist

If I turn off the EOS attribute, the method runs fine, so what am I missing
here and why can't the server access the parameters I'm passing?

BTW, this is V16.3 running compiled...

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.         Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com