Hi Christian,

Thanks. The values are a series that need to be graphed. Some values in a
series may be null, indicating that the graph line should be skipped at that
point since we don’t know what the value is. That’s why I decided to use
C_COLLECTION instead of ARRAY REAL to hold the values. As I build the graph, I
need to know the min and max values in the series.

Yes, I can loop through the collection, of course. I just figured the
collection probably had a function that would allow me to reduce the collection
to non-nulls before applying .min() or .max() without having to loop. Trying to
learn how to use all the collection functions.

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.