The last time I wrote an E-Mail client with 4D was circuit 4D v11 and into v12.
It worked great. I left the programming world for a break for 2 years, and then
got back in.

Now I am using 16R6, and will likely move into the v17. releases for a product
I am working on.
From my review today, and lurking over the last several months, it looks like
not much has changed within 4D to dramatically change from what I did back
then. It does sound like the likes of google mail has done some changes that
will likely cause me some grief.

For those of you that kept in the game, and advancing is this your take on it?

Jody Bevan
Developer
Argus Productions Inc. <https://www.facebook.com/ArgusProductions/>
+1 587-487-6120